POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images :  : Server Time
31 Jul 2024 18:16:38 EDT (-0400)
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 8 Oct 2009 10:25:16
Message: <4acdf64c@news.povray.org>
Originally intended for the latest TC-RTC Challenge, this version did not
make it. Still, I suppose you will appreciate it here :-)

concept of "buried architecture" (architecture ensevelie). I made several
uses of Edouard Poor's proximity macro in this scene. Most difficult for
geometrical architectural forms, but easier for free forms like the statue.

--
All the best,

Thomas

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'boullee_architectureensevelie_var1_02.jpg' (195 KB)

Preview of image 'boullee_architectureensevelie_var1_02.jpg'
boullee_architectureensevelie_var1_02.jpg